Cost of living in Genoa, Italy compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 519 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.364 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Genoa (Italy) is 47% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,593 (€1,365) in Genoa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,125 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cork costs €50 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tirana costs 500 Lek (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨13 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Innsbruck costs €12 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)