Cost of living in Geneva, Switzerland compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 153%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 628 prices entered by 91 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.136 BRL / CHF
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Geneva (Switzerland) is 168% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 10,066 (CHF 3,210) in Geneva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php60,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩120,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cairo costs E£ 18,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$19 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)