Cost of living comparison between General Santos City, Philippines and Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06529 BRL / PHP
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in General Santos City (Philippines) is about the same as in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 2,500 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,468 (Php37,800) in General Santos City.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,000,000,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (33 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Tuzla costs 8KM (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sorocaba costs R$ 20 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Malaga costs €1.14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)