Cost of living in General Santos City, Philippines compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06491 BRL / PHP
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in General Santos City (Philippines) is about the same as in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,750 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 3,743 (Php57,663) in General Santos City.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,500 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 20,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Trois-Rivières costs C$25,000 (31 minutes ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Calama costs CH$2,500 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)