Cost of living in General Santos City, Philippines compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 148 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06223 BRL / PHP
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in General Santos City (Philippines) is 7% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 4,800 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 4,487 (Php72,099) in General Santos City.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Wrocław costs 270 zł (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $7,300 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 150TL (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $3,558 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 100 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kolkata costs ₨100 (26 minutes ago)