Cost of living in Gdańsk, Poland compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 358 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.010 BRL / PLN
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gdańsk (Poland) is about the same as in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,536 (5,483 zł) in Gdańsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kingston costs C$56,880 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Port of Spain costs 300 TT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £7,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in York costs £1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denizli costs 35TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $50 (about 3 hours ago)