Cost of living in Gdańsk, Poland vs Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 243 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.039 BRL / PLN
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gdańsk (Poland) is 15% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,407 (5,204 zł) in Gdańsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,700 in Anápolis.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Tunis costs 1,200 Dinar (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rousse costs 35,725 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Washington D.C. costs $430 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trinidad costs $b15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,338 (about 2 hours ago)