Cost of living comparison between Gdańsk, Poland and Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 258 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.849 BRL / PLN
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gdańsk (Poland) is 18% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,575 (3,031 zł) in Gdańsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Szeged costs 11,000 Ft (15 minutes ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Bangkok costs 100 ฿ (24 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Chengdu costs 元13 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Baku costs 0.70 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rajahmundry costs ₨10,165 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Sebastian costs €0.06 (about 2 hours ago)