Cost of living in Gdańsk, Poland compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 566 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.884 BRL / PLN
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gdańsk (Poland) is 21% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,600 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 4,450 (5,035 zł) in Gdańsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina costs $15 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cardiff costs £20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baku costs 700 ман (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Grand Cayman costs CI$9 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 200 (about 2 hours ago)