Cost of living in Gdańsk, Poland compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 358 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.014 BRL / PLN
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gdańsk (Poland) is about the same as in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,458 (5,383 zł) in Gdańsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,400 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $15 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,881 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fort Worth, Texas costs $23,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jackson, Mississippi costs $2,541 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$215 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,000 лв (40 minutes ago)