Cost of living comparison between Gaziantep, Turkey and Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.013 BRL / TRY
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gaziantep (Turkey) is 14% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,685 (2,650TL) in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guiyang costs 元35 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.50 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saint Petersburg costs руб 65,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Moscow costs руб 56 (36 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tampa, Florida costs $0.13 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $68 (about 1 hour ago)