Cost of living in Gaziantep, Turkey compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 287 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.894 BRL / TRY
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gaziantep (Turkey) is 16% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,400 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 4,542 (5,080TL) in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php110,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jundiai costs R$ 35 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 300 (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Lagos costs 4,000 ₦ (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Machala costs $4.00 (about 1 hour ago)