Cost of living in Gaziantep, Turkey compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 246 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.888 BRL / TRY
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gaziantep (Turkey) is 19% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,800 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 4,697 (5,289TL) in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £45 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Harare costs $29 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$28,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,200 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Albany, New York costs $0.92 (43 minutes ago)