Cost of living in Gaya, India compared to Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04590 BRL / INR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gaya (India) is 17% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 2,500 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,068 (₨45,045) in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling1,500 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bern costs CHF 99 (32 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 9,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$5,253 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guwahati costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)