Cost of living in Gävle, Sweden compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.34301 BRL / SEK
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gävle (Sweden) is 67% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,273 (18,288 kr) in Gävle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vigo costs €20 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chiang Mai costs 748 ฿ (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lipa City costs Php47 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tunis costs 300 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Addis Ababa costs 200 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 24 Kč (about 1 hour ago)