Cost of living in Gävle, Sweden compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 228 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.39307 BRL / SEK
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gävle (Sweden) is 85% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 9,259 (23,556 kr) in Gävle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,000 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 7,116 ฿ (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sarajevo costs 1.95KM (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kazan' costs руб 200 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tekirdağ costs 90TL (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Christchurch costs NZ$1,075 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Indore costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)