Cost of living in Gävle, Sweden compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 205 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.41390 BRL / SEK
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gävle (Sweden) is 89% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 8,682 (20,977 kr) in Gävle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,600 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$5,000 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.40 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Strasbourg costs €13 (42 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Jhansi costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Darwin costs AU$2,500 (about 1 hour ago)