Cost of living in Gävle, Sweden compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 200 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.38361 BRL / SEK
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gävle (Sweden) is 77% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 10,268 (26,766 kr) in Gävle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,800 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,150 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Winnipeg costs C$180 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pattaya costs 180 ฿ (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $12 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riverside, California costs $8 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Iasi costs 4.38 lei (43 minutes ago)