Cost of living in Ganja, Azerbaijan compared to Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.731 BRL / AZN
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ganja (Azerbaijan) is 26% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,750 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,765 (1,598 ман) in Ganja.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Prague costs 3,500 Kč (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santiago costs CH$0 (13 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Darwin costs AU$5.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b20 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Phuket costs 35 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mainz costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)