Cost of living in Gangneung, South Korea compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00274 BRL / KRW
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gangneung (South Korea) is 20% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,011 (₩1,100,527) in Gangneung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$8,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Agra costs ₨2,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Bern costs CHF 3.00 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gloucester costs £1.20 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 800 (14 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Mumbai costs ₨2,699 (21 minutes ago)