Cost of living in Gangneung, South Korea compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00341 BRL / KRW
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gangneung (South Korea) is 39% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 7,668 (₩2,250,059) in Gangneung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rajkot costs ₨800 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kelowna costs C$23,901 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manila costs Php50 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €600 (35 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨18,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Guwahati costs ₨53 (about 2 hours ago)