Cost of living in Galway, Ireland compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 559 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.702 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Galway (Ireland) is 59% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 8,443 (€2,281) in Galway to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,300 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niamey costs 10,000 Franc (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $99 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Funchal costs €20 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Brussels costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Exeter costs £20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 187 (about 1 hour ago)