Cost of living in Galway, Ireland compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 468 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.742 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Galway (Ireland) is 54% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 8,022 (€2,144) in Galway to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,200 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$147 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sharjah costs Dirham 3,000 (31 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Cairo costs E£ 150 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 30,000 Kč (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sao Joao del Rei costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Shanghai costs 元100,000 (about 1 hour ago)