Cost of living in Galle, Sri Lanka compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02372 BRL / LKR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Galle (Sri Lanka) is 8% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,270 (222,157 ₨) in Galle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,900 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $10 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Iasi costs 2,000 lei (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $762 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,423 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Algiers costs 400 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 45,000 (about 1 hour ago)