Cost of living in Gainesville, Florida, United States compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 145 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.168 BRL / USD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gainesville, Florida (United States) is 50% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,754 ($1,185) in Gainesville, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Orlando, Florida costs $2.52 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Uberaba costs R$ 650 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Vienna costs €166 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 7,541,870 Ft (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Accra costs GH₵30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in San Jose costs ₡ 2.00 (about 1 hour ago)