Cost of living comparison between Gainesville, Florida, United States and Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 177 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.111 BRL / USD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gainesville, Florida (United States) is 44% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,406 ($1,737) in Gainesville, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rome costs €0.10 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $19,895 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Carlos costs R$ 15 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $620 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Jackson, Mississippi costs $115 (about 2 hours ago)