Cost of living in Gabrovo, Bulgaria compared to Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.687 BRL / BGN
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gabrovo (Bulgaria) is 25% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 2,500 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 1,880 (1,114 лв) in Gabrovo.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Jaipur costs ₨500 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨41,331 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$40,660 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元38 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 70,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)