Cost of living in Gabrovo, Bulgaria compared to Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 140 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.004 BRL / BGN
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gabrovo (Bulgaria) is 13% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,500 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 4,786 (2,388 лв) in Gabrovo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €24 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santo André costs R$ 1.99 (11 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £7 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dubai costs Dirham 0.35 (23 minutes ago)