Cost of living in Gaborone, Botswana compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 361 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.30877 BRL / BWP
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gaborone (Botswana) is 14% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,692 (P8,719) in Gaborone.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 2,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 6,000 Дин. (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saltillo costs Mex$ 45,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kraków costs 25 zł (40 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$20,000 (43 minutes ago)