Cost of living comparison between Gaborone, Botswana and Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 365 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.33188 BRL / BWP
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gaborone (Botswana) is 11% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,467 (P10,447) in Gaborone to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,125 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Copenhagen costs kr0.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 325,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$3,500,000 (about 2 hours ago)