Cost of living in Gaborone, Botswana compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 350 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.30584 BRL / BWP
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gaborone (Botswana) is 13% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,750 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 3,250 (P10,626) in Gaborone.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 180 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.50 (14 minutes ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Aarhus costs kr9 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)