Cost of living in Gabès, Tunisia compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 77%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.289 BRL / TND
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gabès (Tunisia) is 55% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 4,500 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,037 (1,580 Dinar) in Gabès.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$170 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,220 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 12,000 ₪ (12 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Beirut costs 6,000 L£ (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rijeka costs 100 kn (20 minutes ago)