Cost of living in Funchal, Portugal compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 189 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.712 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Funchal (Portugal) is 28% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,122 (€1,649) in Funchal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,800 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kaunas costs €3.45 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Rochester, New York costs $350 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $10 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Agra costs ₨100 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Recife costs R$ 4.49 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Córdoba costs ARS $5,000 (about 1 hour ago)