Cost of living comparison between Funchal, Portugal and Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.689 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Funchal (Portugal) is 36% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,402 (€922) in Funchal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨150 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in İzmit costs 400TL (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $26,429 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Omaha, Nebraska costs $22,135 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,600TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 2,400 (about 2 hours ago)