Cost of living in Funabashi, Japan compared to Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02773 BRL / JPY
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Funabashi (Japan) is 67% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,168 (¥150,305) in Funabashi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in San Francisco, California costs $5.00 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 250 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Natal costs R$ 6.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $152 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $75 (about 2 hours ago)