Cost of living comparison between Funabashi, Japan and Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03035 BRL / JPY
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Funabashi (Japan) is 75% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,569 (¥216,409) in Funabashi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $1,017 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Buenos Aires costs ARS $14,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,372 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tashkent costs 36,000 сўм (26 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $120 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $2,036 (about 1 hour ago)