Cost of living in Fukuoka, Japan compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 222 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02883 BRL / JPY
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fukuoka (Japan) is 73% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 9,512 (¥329,991) in Fukuoka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Riga costs €2.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 110 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 7,900 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in San Jose, California costs $3.28 (about 1 hour ago)