Cost of living in Fukuoka, Japan compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 199 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02813 BRL / JPY
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fukuoka (Japan) is 72% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 8,275 (¥294,168) in Fukuoka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,800 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Campinas costs R$ 120,000 (1 minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bursa costs 8TL (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 100TL (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lausanne costs CHF 1.55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nuremberg costs €68 (about 1 hour ago)