Cost of living in Fukui, Japan compared to Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02812 BRL / JPY
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fukui (Japan) is 14% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,919 (¥210,445) in Fukui to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,200 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨5,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Chişinău costs 4,000 Leu (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 5.50 (28 minutes ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Cape Town costs R 11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Manama costs Dinar 50 (about 1 hour ago)