Cost of living in Fukui, Japan compared to Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02791 BRL / JPY
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fukui (Japan) is 11% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,172 (¥149,455) in Fukui to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Natal costs R$ 1,300 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €111,111 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corfu costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kingston costs J$150 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pretoria costs R 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Franca costs R$ 2.50 (about 1 hour ago)