Cost of living in Fukui, Japan compared to Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03033 BRL / JPY
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fukui (Japan) is 15% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,334 (¥208,857) in Fukui to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Prešov costs €240 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr290 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hanover costs €20 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 80 zł (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (about 2 hours ago)