Cost of living in Fujairah, United Arab Emirates compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.048 BRL / AED
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fujairah (United Arab Emirates) is 81% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 9,753 (Dirham 9,302) in Fujairah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,400 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Pune costs ₨700 (4 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Rabat costs 100 Dirham (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 799 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Tehran costs ﷼ 75,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Casablanca costs 30 Dirham (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Stoke-on-Trent costs £359 (about 1 hour ago)