Cost of living in Fujairah, United Arab Emirates compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 146 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.870 BRL / AED
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fujairah (United Arab Emirates) is 52% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 7,284 (Dirham 8,371) in Fujairah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,800 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €25 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tallinn costs €550 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tartu costs €16,486 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €53 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,574 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,558 (about 3 hours ago)