Cost of living in Fujairah, United Arab Emirates compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 146 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.861 BRL / AED
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fujairah (United Arab Emirates) is 48% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 7,534 (Dirham 8,752) in Fujairah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,100 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €2.90 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,110 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $0.00 (36 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Malé costs 1.00 Rufiyaa (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Iquique costs CH$1,200,000 (about 1 hour ago)