Cost of living in Fujairah, United Arab Emirates compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.043 BRL / AED
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fujairah (United Arab Emirates) is 80% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 9,699 (Dirham 9,302) in Fujairah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,400 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Amman costs Dinar 4.500 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cork costs €84 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $110 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madison, Wisconsin costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Brest costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)