Cost of living in Fujairah, United Arab Emirates compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 133%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.845 BRL / AED
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fujairah (United Arab Emirates) is 54% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,778 (Dirham 6,839) in Fujairah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Moradabad costs ₨2,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €15 (32 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Odense costs kr7,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eskişehir Province costs 1,050TL (about 1 hour ago)