Cost of living in Fresno, California, United States compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 100%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 308 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.107 BRL / USD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fresno, California (United States) is 50% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,679 ($1,506) in Fresno, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,125 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$900,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sacramento, California costs $5.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Skopje costs 1,250 ден (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Freetown costs 800 Leone (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Trondheim costs kr 93 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)