Cost of living comparison between Freiburg, Germany and Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.434 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Freiburg (Germany) is 43% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,573 (€1,041) in Freiburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Reykjavik costs 2,000 kr (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Yekaterinburg costs руб 125 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €1,208 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ranchi costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)