Cost of living in Freiburg, Germany compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.569 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Freiburg (Germany) is 53% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,751 (€1,611) in Freiburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bologna costs €350 (22 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Muscat costs ﷼ 8 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 675 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Cologne costs €16 (about 2 hours ago)