Cost of living in Freiburg, Germany compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.434 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Freiburg (Germany) is 39% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,357 (€1,269) in Freiburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,125 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Trieste costs €25,350 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 60 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bonn costs €94 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 3,000 ₨ (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 17,000 Kč (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stuttgart costs €2.40 (about 1 hour ago)