Cost of living in Freiburg, Germany compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 310 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.763 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Freiburg (Germany) is 47% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 7,956 (€2,114) in Freiburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,400 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Caracas costs Bs 3,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Midland, Texas costs $0.63 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Brisbane costs AU$0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Daegu costs ₩75,000 (about 1 hour ago)