Cost of living in Freiburg, Germany compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 250 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.259 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Freiburg (Germany) is 79% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 8,403 (€1,973) in Freiburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,700 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tbilisi costs 3.20 Lari (1 minute ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Kavala costs €3.70 (3 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bangkok costs 150 ฿ (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €41 (14 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Panama City costs 6.00 B/. (about 2 hours ago)