Cost of living in Freetown, Sierra Leone compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 328 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00048 BRL / SLL
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Freetown (Sierra Leone) is 32% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,217 (12,977,271 Leone) in Freetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,700 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$340,282,000,000,000,014,192,072,600,942,972,764,160 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.00 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Al Mukalla costs 350 ﷼ (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vitória costs R$ 204 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 350,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $105 (about 1 hour ago)