Cost of living in Freetown, Sierra Leone compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00061 BRL / SLL
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Freetown (Sierra Leone) is 60% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,000 (9,795,458 Leone) in Freetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,220 (11 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Trondheim costs kr 90 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tunis costs 900 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Madrid costs €200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gijón costs €7,000 (about 2 hours ago)