Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main, Germany compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 413 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.679 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main (Germany) is 64% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,090 (€1,112) in Frankfurt am Main to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Recife costs R$ 1,500 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr125 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wollongong costs AU$10,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)