Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main, Germany compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 589 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.826 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main (Germany) is 65% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 7,922 (€2,071) in Frankfurt am Main to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,800 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Liverpool costs £4.89 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$2,450,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cochabamba costs $b6,000 (about 2 hours ago)