Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main, Germany compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 430 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.296 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main (Germany) is 48% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,542 (€1,681) in Frankfurt am Main to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (1 minute ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Leicester costs £0.44 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Indore costs ₨15 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 40,000 ฿ (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Wellington costs NZ$15 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Västerås costs 1,490 kr (about 1 hour ago)