Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main, Germany compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 545 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.184 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main (Germany) is 89% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 10,194 (€2,436) in Frankfurt am Main to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,400 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thrissur costs ₨15,248 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osaka costs ¥1,200 (about 5 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $67 (about 5 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨30,495 (about 6 hours ago)