Cost of living in Francistown, Botswana compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.34269 BRL / BWP
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Francistown (Botswana) is 5% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,022 (P14,656) in Francistown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,800 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Agra costs ₨500 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Etawah costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Laundry detergent, 20 doses in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $47 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Düsseldorf costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)