Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu, Brazil compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 193 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017.
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu (Brazil) is 5% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 2,500 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,372 in Foz do Iguaçu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (15 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 33,123 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$140 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tirana costs 80 Lek (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jacksonville, Florida costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)