Cost of living in Fortaleza, Brazil compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 659 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018.
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fortaleza (Brazil) is 10% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,296 in Fortaleza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,800 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bergen costs kr 4,490 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 4.25 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php65,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Baltimore, Maryland costs $30 (44 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Brisbane costs AU$3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)