Cost of living in Fortaleza, Brazil compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 749 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017.
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fortaleza (Brazil) is 6% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,497 in Fortaleza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,200 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Skopje costs 50,000 ден (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nassau costs B$7 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tlalnepantla costs Mex$ 100 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €650 (31 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Nha Trang costs 2,000,000 ₫ (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $95 (about 1 hour ago)