Cost of living in Fortaleza, Brazil compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 638 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017.
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fortaleza (Brazil) is 8% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,056 in Fortaleza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 430 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.75 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$150 (40 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in İzmir costs 21TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Giza costs E£ 50 (about 2 hours ago)