Cost of living in Fort St. John, Canada compared to Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.424 BRL / CAD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fort St. John (Canada) is 20% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,499 (C$1,856) in Fort St. John to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Fort Wayne, Indiana costs $0.59 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 40,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Exeter costs £918 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,600 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨500 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (34 minutes ago)