Cost of living in Fort St. John, Canada compared to Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.830 BRL / CAD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fort St. John (Canada) is 58% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 8,383 (C$2,962) in Fort St. John to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,300 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $10 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 245 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨1,850 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $63 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brescia costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)