Cost of living in Fort St. John, Canada compared to Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.499 BRL / CAD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fort St. John (Canada) is 18% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,981 (C$2,793) in Fort St. John to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,900 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lagos costs 800,000 ₦ (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Uberlandia costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Nagpur costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Jaipur costs ₨240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €85 (about 2 hours ago)