Cost of living in Foggia, Italy compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 100%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.291 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Foggia (Italy) is 49% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,654 (€1,414) in Foggia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,125 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo André costs R$ 40 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €6,450 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Luis Obispo, California costs $60 (17 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Sacramento, California costs $3.31 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alto Barinas costs Bs 15,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £0.10 (about 1 hour ago)