Cost of living in Foggia, Italy compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 116%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.358 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Foggia (Italy) is 100% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 9,017 (€2,069) in Foggia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Long Beach, California costs $120 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zalaegerszeg costs 389 Ft (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $12 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,017 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (about 1 hour ago)