Cost of living in Florianopolis, Brazil compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,078 prices entered by 97 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017.
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Florianopolis (Brazil) is 6% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,750 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 3,523 in Florianopolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Richards Bay costs R 509 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $3,100 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vadodara costs ₨500 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rotterdam costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 4,350 (about 1 hour ago)