Cost of living in Florence, Italy compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 363 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.399 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Florence (Italy) is 51% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,678 (€1,670) in Florence to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Brno costs 16 Kč (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 400 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belfast costs £21,505 (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Saint Petersburg costs руб 10,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$430 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 300 (about 1 hour ago)