Cost of living comparison between Florence, Italy and Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 270 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.477 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Florence (Italy) is 54% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,849 (€1,107) in Florence to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €500 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨14,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangkok costs 2.00 ฿ (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Muscat costs ﷼ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bucharest costs 95,500 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jizan costs ﷼ 4,000 (about 2 hours ago)