Cost of living in Flint, Michigan, United States compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 333 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.268 BRL / USD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Flint, Michigan (United States) is 49% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,720 ($2,056) in Flint, Michigan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Agra costs ₨500 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Etawah costs ₨50 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 20 doses in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $47 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Düsseldorf costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)