Cost of living in Flint, Michigan, United States compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 620 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.275 BRL / USD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Flint, Michigan (United States) is 43% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,564 ($1,088) in Flint, Michigan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 249TL (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 50 (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Tel Aviv costs 35 ₪ (41 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥35,000 (about 1 hour ago)