Cost of living in Flint, Michigan, United States compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 539 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.141 BRL / USD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Flint, Michigan (United States) is 30% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 7,261 ($2,311) in Flint, Michigan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,600 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 162 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbra costs €8 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chapeco costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 178 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port Moresby costs 1.00 Kina (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Irapuato costs Mex$ 8 (about 2 hours ago)