Cost of living in Flint, Michigan, United States compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 499 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.383 BRL / USD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Flint, Michigan (United States) is 55% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,833 ($1,429) in Flint, Michigan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,125 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charleston, South Carolina costs $575 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 3.70 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €12 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lucena City costs Php45 (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Regensburg costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)