Cost of living in Fes, Morocco compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.30343 BRL / MAD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fes (Morocco) is 23% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 2,500 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 1,916 (6,315 Dirham) in Fes.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bristol costs £20 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cluj-Napoca costs 40 lei (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brno costs 549 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €280 (about 2 hours ago)