Cost of living in Fes, Morocco compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.31489 BRL / MAD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fes (Morocco) is 20% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,750 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,982 (9,470 Dirham) in Fes.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Cologne costs €20 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lugano costs CHF 2.20 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Doha costs 500 ﷼ (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨31 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (about 1 hour ago)