Cost of living in Ferrara, Italy compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.429 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ferrara (Italy) is 49% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,600 (€1,633) in Ferrara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Miskolc costs 60,000 Ft (9 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Port Elizabeth costs R 2,999 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Utrecht costs €1.00 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.00 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $29 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Geneva costs CHF 3.50 (about 1 hour ago)