Cost of living in Ferrara, Italy compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.665 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ferrara (Italy) is 56% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 9,208 (€2,513) in Ferrara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,900 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 159 (11 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Lille costs €2.40 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $0.62 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨60,990 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Saipan costs $0.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Houston, Texas costs $23,022 (about 1 hour ago)