Cost of living in Ferrara, Italy compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.760 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ferrara (Italy) is 67% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 8,179 (€2,175) in Ferrara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,900 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Płock costs 4.58 zł (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 30,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Charlotte Amalie costs $16 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,541 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pune costs ₨5.00 (about 1 hour ago)