Cost of living in Ferrara, Italy compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 200 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.910 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ferrara (Italy) is 57% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 7,848 (€2,007) in Ferrara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,000 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Vancouver, Washington costs $4.41 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $12 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Glasgow costs £1.29 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$16 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €45 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Córdoba costs ARS $13,999 (19 minutes ago)