Cost of living in Ferrara, Italy compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 184 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.252 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ferrara (Italy) is 73% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 8,123 (€1,910) in Ferrara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,700 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Würzburg costs €1.35 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Sebastian costs €26,990 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 45 (27 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bangkok costs 1,490 ฿ (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Valletta costs €415 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €1.89 (about 1 hour ago)