Cost of living in Ferrara, Italy compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 188 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.841 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ferrara (Italy) is 67% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 7,828 (€2,038) in Ferrara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,700 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Santander costs €1.00 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1.00 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Faisalabad costs ₨3,500 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Amritsar costs ₨1.00 (31 minutes ago)