Cost of living in Feira de Santana, Brazil compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017.
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Feira de Santana (Brazil) is 5% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Moscow costs руб 888 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $11 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €22 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2.82 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)