Cost of living in Farrukhabad, India compared to Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04948 BRL / INR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Farrukhabad (India) is 35% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,043 (₨41,281) in Farrukhabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 30 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,033,270,000,000,000 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (31 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$1,204 (41 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £1,849,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Salvador costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)