Cost of living in Farrukhabad, India compared to Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04933 BRL / INR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Farrukhabad (India) is 32% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 4,600 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 3,121 (₨63,274) in Farrukhabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 10 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Townsville costs AU$13 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Visakhapatnam costs ₨800 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)