Cost of living in Faro, Portugal compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 280 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.744 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Faro (Portugal) is 18% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,963 (€1,860) in Faro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,900 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Seoul costs ₩2 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $110 (1 minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $4,500 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$800 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amman costs Dinar 50 (9 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Reno, Nevada costs $14 (11 minutes ago)