Cost of living in Faro, Portugal compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 263 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.712 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Faro (Portugal) is 22% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,366 (€1,715) in Faro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,200 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 23 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Verviers costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Inverness costs £860 (about 2 hours ago)