Cost of living in Faro, Portugal compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 286 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.671 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Faro (Portugal) is 25% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,129 (€852) in Faro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €15 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgetown costs 60 Bds$ (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Savannah, Georgia costs $1,500 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,541 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$1.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bergen costs kr 140 (37 minutes ago)