Cost of living in Famagusta, Cyprus compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.440 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Famagusta (Cyprus) is 47% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,684 (€1,071) in Famagusta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $16 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $8 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 180 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.50 (33 minutes ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Aarhus costs kr9 (about 1 hour ago)