Cost of living in Famagusta, Cyprus compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.182 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Famagusta (Cyprus) is 69% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 7,779 (€1,860) in Famagusta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,600 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Hilton Head Island, South Carolina costs $6 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 190 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U25,413 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $15 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 80,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$100,000 (about 1 hour ago)