Cost of living in Faisalabad, Pakistan compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03215 BRL / PKR *
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Faisalabad (Pakistan) is 13% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,100 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 4,438 (₨138,051) in Faisalabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 10,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,100 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Manila costs Php900 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (29 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Moscow costs руб 96 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$56 (44 minutes ago)