Cost of living in Evora, Portugal compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.665 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Evora (Portugal) is 29% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 7,120 (€1,943) in Evora to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Debrecen costs 10,000 Ft (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨350 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Adelaide costs AU$12 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Andorra la Vella costs €170 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)