Cost of living in Essen, Germany compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.695 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Essen (Germany) is 44% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 8,346 (€2,258) in Essen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,800 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Joinville costs R$ 90,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $950 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Blumenau costs R$ 19 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Barcelona costs €770 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)