Cost of living in Essen, Germany compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.398 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Essen (Germany) is 40% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,378 (€1,288) in Essen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,125 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$9 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €13 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sofia costs 9 лв (10 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Hamburg costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)