Cost of living in Essen, Germany compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 155 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.752 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Essen (Germany) is 53% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 7,037 (€1,876) in Essen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,600 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Oslo costs kr 4,740 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Panama City costs 1.45 B/. (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 4.10 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kowloon costs HK$20,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Alexandria costs E£ 0.12 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $9 (31 minutes ago)