Cost of living in Esbjerg, Denmark compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 100%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.45519 BRL / DKK
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Esbjerg (Denmark) is 89% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,895 (kr12,951) in Esbjerg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,125 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 40 лв (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (14 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $4.41 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antwerp costs €18 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £58 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 10,000₴ (27 minutes ago)