Cost of living in Esbjerg, Denmark compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 100%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 182 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.561 BRL / DKK
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Esbjerg (Denmark) is 137% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 11,359 (kr20,236) in Esbjerg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,800 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €10 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vancouver, Washington costs $8 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €350 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bratsk costs руб 1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Christchurch costs NZ$753 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$3,440 (about 3 hours ago)