Cost of living in Esbjerg, Denmark compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 100%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.45686 BRL / DKK
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Esbjerg (Denmark) is 89% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 7,097 (kr15,534) in Esbjerg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in İzmir costs 200TL (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 3,400 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,525 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Munich costs €0.09 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lugano costs CHF 150 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 80,000 (42 minutes ago)