Cost of living in Esbjerg, Denmark compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 93%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 174 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.506 BRL / DKK
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Esbjerg (Denmark) is 116% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 10,141 (kr20,057) in Esbjerg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,700 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 4 oz tube of toothpaste in Albany, New York costs $2.50 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$50,000,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Leipzig costs €1,300 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,050 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Paris costs €350 (25 minutes ago)