Cost of living in Esbjerg, Denmark compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 106%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.48897 BRL / DKK
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Esbjerg (Denmark) is 101% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,286 (kr12,856) in Esbjerg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,125 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $60 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Novosibirsk costs руб 1,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kolkata costs ₨15,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Muar costs RM2.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,900 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manaus costs R$ 3.50 (about 1 hour ago)