Cost of living in Erzurum, Turkey compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.863 BRL / TRY
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Erzurum (Turkey) is 11% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,145 (4,805TL) in Erzurum to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $55 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kharkiv costs 30₴ (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元30 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (25 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Seville costs €4.75 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Iasi costs 75 lei (36 minutes ago)