Cost of living in Erie, Pennsylvania, United States compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 279 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.110 BRL / USD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Erie, Pennsylvania (United States) is 30% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,253 ($1,046) in Erie, Pennsylvania to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $152 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $75 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Quito costs $100,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$1,300 (about 1 hour ago)