Cost of living in Ensenada, Mexico compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 220 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18566 BRL / MXN
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ensenada (Mexico) is 24% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,800 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 4,418 (Mex$ 23,796) in Ensenada.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,211 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$70 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Heidelberg costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)