Cost of living in Ensenada, Mexico compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17470 BRL / MXN
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ensenada (Mexico) is 24% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,750 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,858 (Mex$ 16,360) in Ensenada.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bhubaneswar costs ₨15,248 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$80 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Iranshahr costs ﷼ 300,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,525 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $167 (about 2 hours ago)