Cost of living in Ensenada, Mexico compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 236 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18437 BRL / MXN
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ensenada (Mexico) is 17% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 4,600 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 3,797 (Mex$ 20,597) in Ensenada.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guangzhou costs 元7 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Monaco costs €10 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rosario costs ARS $13,600 (about 2 hours ago)