Cost of living in Eldoret, Kenya compared to Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03035 BRL / KES
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Eldoret (Kenya) is 7% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,750 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 3,481 (Shilling114,670) in Eldoret.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $100 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $2.50 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wichita, Kansas costs $15 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Youngstown, Ohio costs $20 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €450 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.20 (37 minutes ago)