Cost of living in Elblag, Poland compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.907 BRL / PLN
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Elblag (Poland) is 19% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,200 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 4,223 (4,654 zł) in Elblag.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Chandigarh costs ₨35,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mysore costs ₨300 (25 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨400 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1.59 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Doha costs 2,249 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)