Cost of living in Elbasan, Albania compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02778 BRL / ALL
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Elbasan (Albania) is 15% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,500 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 4,693 (168,947 Lek) in Elbasan.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Charleston, South Carolina costs $7 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 3.00TL (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Perth costs AU$706 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Athens, Georgia costs $2.19 (19 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $15 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Giza costs E£ 300 (38 minutes ago)